[fptex] GSView in fptex

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Fri Nov 14 23:26:50 CET 2003

Hi Steve,

> Whilst trying to extract text from a pdf file using GSView, the
> process dies saying

>     Can't load C:\TeXLive\bin\win32pstotxt3.dll

> Clearly missing a separator.

I have updated the GhostScript/GSView package on
ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/fptex/current/support/

By the way, I have also fixed TeXSetup.exe, ispell and a couple of
packages. TeXSetup in maintenance mode should enable you to update your
packages. Download the new TeXSetup.exe and install it in place of the
old one : c:/program files/texlive/bin/win32/TeXSetup.exe

Best,

Fabrice