[fptex] pdftricks

Michael Hallgren m.hallgren at free.fr
Wed Jun 11 15:00:20 CEST 2003

<blush> I had forgotten to remove "manual lines from within pdfpic".
Removing
them, now it compiles -- but no graphics in the resulting PDF file. Removing
the system(rm ..) line from pdftricks.sty, and inspecting the generated
files
show that all seems to be working fine up until the eps->pdf conversion
step.

mh