[fptex] windvi: not all pixel files were found

VK vknw31136 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 01:47:23 CEST 2003

Hi,
I just reinstalled fpTeX, upgrading it from 0.4 to 0.6, and WinDVI 0.67.3.
Some newly produced dvi-files can be viewed without problems, but some
cannot. There is just a message instead, saying: Fatal Error, Not all pixel
files were found. I use the full installation. The only difference from the
(without space) instead of C:\Program Files\TeXLive, in order to comfort my
command line habits. Can this be the reason?
Regards, VK