[fptex] pdf problem

Horvath Sandor shorvath at fx.ro
Sun Feb 2 23:26:32 CET 2003

  Hi,

  I woud like to create a pdf document starting from a LaTeX source
which I want to be  "live" in the following sens:
The LaTeX source includes items (figures, formulas etc) created by the
use of various  programs previously installed under Windows. I would
like to "animate" this items higylighting a  link in the pdf document
included here trought the LaTeX source -- similar to that provided by
the hyperref package -- which when clicked, calls the appropriate
program  "prog.exe" with the parameter file "datafile.progtype",
allowing live experiences on the data .

 Does the pdf allows such a functionality along the similar property
allowed for the email addresses and URL-s?
 If so, how this can be achived starting from a LaTeX document?

  I ask this question here, because I  suppose it could be some
connections with some special graphics inclusion mechanism provided in
the fpTeX package.

  Thank you for any informatin,

Horvath Sandor