[fptex] is there a conflict between the hyperref package and the xr package?

Jose Carlos Santos jcsantos@fc.up.pt
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:38:15 +0100 (WET DST)

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Luis A Escobar wrote:

> Dear Jose Carlos, thank for the suggestion.
>    I tried but it did not work. I get the same error message.
>    This is a silly problem that I have not been able to find
>    a work around, other than hardwire the external references
>    which is stupid and time consuming.

Since this is a generic LaTeX problem, and not specifically a fpTeX
problem, perhaps that you will have more luck if you post your question
at the comp.text.tex newsgroup.

On the other hand, I have one last question: do your external documents
also use hyperref? I ask this because Heiko Oberdiek once wrote that
"[m]ixing of documents with partly loaded hyperrefs is not supported".

Best regards

Jose Carlos Santos