[fptex] is there a conflict between the hyperref package and the xr package?

Luis A Escobar luis@lsu.edu
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:09:31 -0500

Dear Jose Carlos, thank for the suggestion.
   I tried but it did not work. I get the same error message.
   This is a silly problem that I have not been able to find
   a work around, other than hardwire the external references
   which is stupid and time consuming.

   Thanks again.

Best regards, Luis A

Jose Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt> on 09/09/2002 04:26:41 PM