[fptex] is there a conflict between the hyperref package and the xr package?

Luis A Escobar luis@lsu.edu
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:10:47 -0500

Heiko, thank you for looking into this.

  I am not good at this stuff. I tried the following. I included

\usepackage{xr-hyper}
\usepackage[dvips,colorlinks=true]{hyperref}

But that did not solve the problem. I got the
same error message.

Could you please be more specific? Some of us
 are not up to the high level you are.

Thanks again.

Regards, Luis A

Heiko Oberdiek <oberdiek@uni-freiburg.de>@tug.org on 09/06/2002 04:42:36 PM