[fptex] fmtutil results

Frans Goddijn frans@goddijn.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:54:03 +0100

Hello,

If this is the wrong list for a question pertaining fmtutil, 'scuse me :-)

I use "texexec -- make" to create formats, which in turn uses fmtutil.exe
and fmtutil.cnf

The format generation goes so fast that the lines flash over my screen,
beginning with a number of "syntax error" messages about ini files not
found.

- I try to find these back in a logfile but no luck so far. The successfully
generated formats do have
- If I do "texexec --make >>log.txt" then only the start of texexec is
logged
- Where can I read more about fmtutil and which lines can be commented out
so as to avoid missing ini files?

The successfully generated format files have logs and these only mention
some hyphenation patterns not loaded, I don't hink those are any problem
(for instance, in the German format, no Italian hyphenation patterns are
made which is fine by me).

regards,

Frans