[fptex] Update: Indentation in fpTeX

Morten Høgholm Morten.Hoegholm@mensa.dk
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:47:26 +0200

I had another go at fpTeX today, and this is what I did:

1) I downloaded the most recent version with wget.exe and getfptex.bat.
2) I manually deleted all of fpTeX and rebooted my computer.
3) I installed fpTeX from scratch using the option Quick Install.
4) I still got the same `errors'.

I've attached the LaTeX-file, the two log-files, the DVI-file and the
PDF-file in a single zip-file for those willing to take a look at it.

Hopefully someone (wise) will know if it's me that has to take
win98/fpTeX 1.0.1 all over again...

Morten

multipart/mixed
  application/x-zip-compressed