[fptex] where are the Belleek fonts?

Luis A Escobar luis@lsu.edu
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:11:17 -0600

Dear Staszek: thank you for the suggestion. The txfonts were
 not ready available in my fptex but I managed to install
 them.

 You are absolutely correct. These fonts are a tremendous
 improvement  over the  default math fonts and mathptm fonts(i never
managed to install the belleek fonts though I was given detailed step by
step instructions, i am just too dumm to do this type of work).

 Thanks to all of you that respond with suggestions. You help me a lot.

Best regards, Luis A. Escobar

From:     "Staszek Wawrykiewicz" <StaW@gust.org.pl>@tug.org on 01/28/2002
04:29 AM CET

Sent by:  fptex-admin@tug.org

To:  Luis A Escobar <luis@lsu.edu>
cc:  fptex@tug.org

Subject:  Re: [fptex] where are the Belleek fonts?

I do not understand why not using txfonts package instead of belleek.
They are more robust, works quite perfectly and use Adobe Times
(or URW NimbusRomNo9L) with full set of TeX symbols (even all AMS
symbols!).
txfonts and URW soft fonts are already available in fpTeX and TeX Live.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
email: staw@gust.org.pl