[fptex] can't find package

Mark de Wit mark@dewit.fsnet.co.uk
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:35:09 -0000

I have a similar problem, but I can't even find the package I require in the
entire distribution...

I'm looking for the mathpazo package.  Although the style file is included
with the psnfss package as expected, the font files themselves are nowhere
to be found.  A real shame, as it means that half my equations are blank ;-(

Mark
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro Tejedor" <tejedor@iit.upco.es>
To: <fptex@tug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 12:38 PM
Subject: [fptex] can't find package

Hello, fptexers,

I want to install the package "koma-script", but I cannot find it in the
texlive setup wizard. It is not under "tex-latex" nor under
"tex-latexextra". It is no in any place I can find in the packages list.
But I know it is part of the distribution. So my question is double:

1.- ¿does anybody know where can I find it?
2.- ¿How can I install a package I have (I can download it) but is not
available in the menu? I mean: ¿does the setup simply expand the package
and rehash everything, or does it update some list I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance,

Pedro