[fptex] can't find package

Pedro Tejedor tejedor@iit.upco.es
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:38:43 +0100 (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hora_est=E1ndar_romance?=)

Hello, fptexers,

I want to install the package "koma-script", but I cannot find it in the
texlive setup wizard. It is not under "tex-latex" nor under
"tex-latexextra". It is no in any place I can find in the packages list.
But I know it is part of the distribution. So my question is double:

1.- ¿does anybody know where can I find it?
2.- ¿How can I install a package I have (I can download it) but is not
available in the menu? I mean: ¿does the setup simply expand the package
and rehash everything, or does it update some list I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance,

Pedro