[fptex] new binaries

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:29:47 +0100

I have released a whole new set of binaries in
ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/fptex/0.6/binaries-win32-20020219.zip

You need to rebuild all your formats. Beware : it is alpha stuff, not
enough testing. But all your reports will be welcome.

I have fixed problems with executing external commands. I have also
enabled kpathsea to download files named by their url. That means you
can :

\includegraphics{http://www.someserver.dot/file.png}

http and ftp protocols are recognized.

for example. This feature needs probably to be refined before being
actually usable. For example, there is no provision for displaying
some download progress for the moment.

Greetings,

--
Fabrice Popineau