[fptex] Re: [tex-live] TeXLive 7 installation on WinXP

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:36:05 +0200 (METDST)

the wierd thing is that now I've installed TL 7 on my own WinXP (dual boot
laptop), and I had no prob. at all.

At some point I'll have him bring his computer again and then we'll try
installing it again.

BTW. way are the CM font files suddenly named sf....

I were using \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} as I usually do but then I noticed
that dvips runs some cm-super-t1.enc and then uses these sf... files.

Not that I'm complaining, but what's going on?

/daleif
F2.10 - Institut for Matematiske Fag, Matematisk Afdeling
Århus Universitet