[fptex] Upgrading pdflatex

david.waller@westsig.co.uk david.waller@westsig.co.uk
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:03:57 +0000

I have been running version 13d of pdflatex now very happily for a long
time. However I now need to upgrade to a 14 version so that I can use
the Page parameter in Includegraphics.

I have downloaded what I believe to be the correct files via the fptex
site (a zip called pdftex-0.14h-pretest-20001219-win32.zip) and have noted
that it contains statically linked versions of pdftex.exe and pdfetex.exe
along
with the pool files.

What do I need to do to upgrade pdflatex.exe since the version on my system
appears to use pdftex.dll amongest others.

Thanks
Dave Waller

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I can't find the answer