[fptex] windvi and gs 6.50

Richard Stanton stanton@haas.berkeley.edu
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:53:52 -0800

This must be it. The HP 2100M can print at either 600 or 1200 dpi. I suspect
the windows default is 1200, so when I print from windvi using the ljfour
settings it's printing 600dpi fonts at 1200dpi. I just need to make sure I
change the Windows printer driver settings when printing from windvi.

Thanks.

Richard Stanton