[fptex] windvi and gs 6.50

Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos jcsantos@fc.up.pt
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:55:46 +0000 (WET)

Hi

	When I got the message bellow I was happy because I thought that
this could solve an old problem that I had, but it didn't. The problem is
that WinDVI doesn't seem to work well when I use certain PostScript fonts,
such as Palatino and Helvetica (but it works well with the packages Times
and PSLaTeX). When I LaTeX the file:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{Palatino}
\begin{document}
Test.
\end{document}

and try to see the DVI file with WinDVI, gsftopk complains that it can't
find "8r.enc", but it is there.
	Any suggestions?

	José Carlos Santos