[fptex] mktexpk looking for ghostscript

ALAN A DUNWELL DUNWELL@jila.colorado.edu
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:30:34 -0700

I believe that I started that thread. I am reposting my follow-up resolution
message at the bottom of this one. Note that in that message I mention that I
still have a problem using gv in WinEDT, this is not _really_ a problem. You
have to ummm...ya know....have made a postscript file before WindEDT shows the
gv icon as active. (sheesh <image here of me blushing with embarrassment>.

Alan D.