[fptex] mktexpk looking for ghostscript

pascal barbedor pascal.barbedor@laposte.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:39:09 +0100

> Hi I am having the same problem as already mentioned, and having
> checked registry entry is ok and gswin32c.exe (6.50) on path, the
> problem remains.

Well, I must have missed something ... what problem ?=20

It is normal that windvi builds pk fonts for type1 fonts, because
currently this the only way to display them. It might change in a near
future however.

Fabrice

Hi

the problem is described in november archive of fptex with subject =
mktexpk looking for ghostscript
when using windvi, the log window mentions that mktexpk is launching and =
that ghostscript cant be found.
there are several messages in the november archive that lists the kind =
of messages in teh log of windvi, i have the same ones

I did not understand what line to comment out in config.ps, so that =
windvi uses normal fonts, the ones with tfm in public font subdir

pascal

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---