VaVaBOOM Subscription Services

Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:11:11 -0700

Dear VaVaBOOM Search Engine News Subscriber,

This letter contains important information concerning the status of your
subscription to the VaVaBOOM eNewsletter. We regret to inform our standard
subscription list that we have had some problems with mischievous visitors
adding numerous e-mail addresses to our newsletter database without their
approval ­ in what looks like an attempt to use for massive spamming.

VaVaBOOM sincerely apologizes for any problems that result from this, and
we want you to know that we are doing everything possible to keep this from
happening in the future.

If you are a subscriber to the VaVaBOOM eNewsletter (Which we are assuming
the majority of recipients will be), just disregard this e-mail and your
subscription will remain intact.

If you have NOT subscribed to our eNewsletter, please just hit reply to
this message and you will be removed immediately. Please bear with us while
we refine our list back to true 'opt-in' status.

Your E-Mail Address In Our Database Is: fptex@tug.org
Note: If this is being sent to a forwarding-only address that you cannot
reply from, please just type that address into the body of the message and
send to: remove@vavaboom.com.

If you have any questions about this process, please let us know at:
remove@vavaboom.com. Again, we apologize for any problems that arise out of
this situation. Thank you for your patience.

VaVaBOOM Inc.
http://www.vavaboom.com
"Making the world's information universally accessible to everyone"
Thursday, August 31, 2000