Troubles with wget.exe and getfptex.bat

Denis Bitouzé bitouze@univ-littoral.fr
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:46:34 +0100

Hi,

I'm working on a Windows 98 system and I tried to download the latest
version of fpTeX with the help of wget.exe and getfptex.bat. But when I
run the batch file getfptex.bat, I get the following error message:

C:\temp\fptex>rem Script to retrieve the fptex distribution
                                                           rem This
script relie
s on the wget.exe utility
                         rem You can find this tool in