fpTeX-0.4

Erik Frisk frisk@isy.liu.se
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:46:44 +0100 (MET)

I DL:ed the 0.4 version and made a full install, and still I miss some
packages that comes with the teTeX distribution
(e.g. subfigure.sty). Since I run teTeX at work it is important to have
exactly the same setup at home (which worked fine with earlier fpTeX).

1) Why is this?
2) Which packages, available in the teTeX is not included in fpTeX-0.4?

Regards,
        Erik

Erik Frisk                            email:         frisk@isy.liu.se
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Vehicular Systems                       fax:            +46 13 282035
Linköping University
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                                www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/~frisk