Windows 95 install problem

Janusz S. Bien jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
22 May 2000 16:17:43 -0000

>I'll try to find a workaround. It is really annoying, because I tried
>it on a raw US Win95 (no service pack), and nothing is flagged. It
>meands that something on your system updated wininet.dll, but ommit to
>add all the dlls to which it is linked. It is a weird situation. I'll
>have a look at my  windows95 configuration tomorrow morning and tell
>you more about this.

Thanks for your quick answer. The situation is strange because the
problem occured immediately after re-installation of Windows 95
(without reformatting the disk). The installation didn't went
smoothly, but that's all. I don't mind to re-install it again in
perhaps a more brutal way if this can help.

Best regards

Janusz

Janusz

                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW
Prof. Janusz S. Bien, Warsaw Uniwersity
Na tym koncie czytam i wysylam poczte i wiadomosci offline -
prosze nie oczekiwac szybkiej odpowiedzi!
Data w naglowku to data rozpoczecia pisania listu, a nie jego wyslania.
On this account I read/post mail/news offline - do not expect
an immediate answer!
The date in the header refers to the moment when I started to write
the letter, not to the moment when I sent it.