Beginner's question

Handsfield, James H. jhh0@cdc.gov
Fri, 12 May 2000 09:14:37 -0400

Good morning --

I'm a relative beginner using LaTeX and I have a beginner's question.  I'm
sure if I RTFM long enough I'll find the answer to this, but I'll ask here
anyway.

I've just switched from MikTeX to fpTeX and I can't figure out how to add
packages. I have a SAS output that calls for multirow.sty and colortbl.sty.
I've downloaded both items, but I apparently didn't put them in the right
place, or I didn't re-configure fpTeX properly to find them, or . . .

Any assistance will be appreciated.

TIA

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:jhandsfield@cdc.gov OR
mailto:jhandsfield@mindspring.com

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.