installation instructions for 0.4.x...

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
02 Feb 2000 17:12:22 +0100

* ALAN A DUNWELL <dunwell@jila.colorado.edu> writes:

Sorry for the lack of documentation. I hope to find time to setup a
few html pages and update documentation. But this only alpha version.
Setup program will be available for tl5.

> - You mention in your announcement that one should update to the new
> teTeX tree structure. Is this included in the 0.4 subdirectory of
> .zip files, or is this an additional step that is required? If so
> please describe how to proceed to the 1.0.1 structure for fpTeX.

Additional, you can grab it from
ftp://ftp.uni-hannover.de/pub/local/misc/teTeX-beta
Basically the process is very simple :

- untargz the latest teTeX-texmf tree on your TEXMFMAIN tree
- unzip all fptex-0.4alpha2 files in you tex root directory.
- mktexlsr
- fmtutil --dolinks --all

(rebuild ls-R db and formats).

But beware :