Windvi anti-alias problem

Fabrice POPINEAU Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
28 Sep 1999 08:48:38 +0200

"Ruben Prins" <paprins@gironet.nl> writes:

> This problem doesn't seem to occur witgout color or with anti-aliasing
> turned off. Any ideas? I tested this with 0.66-pre4 a few minutes ago, but
> also with pre1 and
> pre2.

This seems to be a palette problem. However, I do not deal with the
palette : everything is done through straight RGB colors. So it is
really strange that black turned out to be white. Can you give me the
details of your machine (video card, driver, video mode) and check if
it happens with the examples/wtest.dvi file ?

I have just tried here in 256 color mode and the output is ok.

--
Fabrice