windvi 0.66 pre2

Fabrice POPINEAU Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
23 Sep 1999 12:40:03 +0200

"Juan I. Montijano" <monti@posta.unizar.es> writes:

> Yes, I think shlwapi.dll does not come with NT because I have looked for it in some other
> NTs (two of them) and I have found it only in those systems that had IE4 (two other
> machines).  However it comes with w9x system.
> Perhaps Fabrice could include this file in their distribution of windvi (if it is legal) so
> that the NT users do not need to get it by any other way.

Windvi does not depend directly from this file. I have checked for
this. Only the standard dlls (comctl32 and so on) do rely on it.

Now I understand : windvi is loading the comctl32.dll and comdlg32.dll
that I have put in fptex (or on the texlive cd). So in this case, yes
this set of dll is not complete. I'll check about is needed when switching
to fpsetup.exe .

Fabrice