windvi 0.66 pre2

Juan I. Montijano monti@posta.unizar.es
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:04:44 +0200

Yes, I think shlwapi.dll does not come with NT because I have looked for it in some other
NTs (two of them) and I have found it only in those systems that had IE4 (two other
machines).  However it comes with w9x system.
Perhaps Fabrice could include this file in their distribution of windvi (if it is legal) so
that the NT users do not need to get it by any other way.

--
Juan I. Montijano              e-mail:  randez@posta.unizar.es
Dept. Matematica Aplicada      Tf.:     +34 976 761118