about windvi

Jody Klymak jklymak@apl.washington.edu
Thu, 27 May 1999 08:09:08 -0700

Hi Juan,

The way that emacs does it is
1) you run LaTeX (a few times if need be)
2) you start windvi (using the view feature)
3) you run LaTeX as many more times as you want. As you make changes
windvi automatically redraws.

Since it is only one call to windvi made per LaTeX session, it hardly
seems worth the trouble to automate the opening of windvi in the way
that you are planning.

Cheers

Jody