next beta

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@ese-metz.fr
05 Mar 1999 17:43:43 +0100

All the reports about the installer have been useful.
I want to apologize again for the big downloads. Especially given the
errros and the fact that the result is not quite usable because of
missing files.

Trying to  avoid  the previous   errors,   I prefer   to wait  before
releasing the next beta :

- I have written some tool to check various things between the files
that are on my disk and the ones that are on the cab file
- I want to install it on a clean W9x machine and check everything is
ok.

it's getting closer, so more on this on Monday and have a nice
week-end !

--
Fabrice