dvips doesn't find config.ps under (my setup with) Win 98

John Hillas j.hillas@auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:39:36 +1200

You might have done something wrong, but then I did too.
But it's not something you'd want to happen all the time
anyway, is it.  Why not write a batch file to set the two
environment variables (and another one to unset them) and
then just run that when you want to debug.

John Hillas
Department of Economics
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019