download .lst files?

ALAN A DUNWELL DUNWELL@jila.colorado.edu
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:31:39 -0700 (MST)

In the 3e-zip ftp download area there are .zip file and .lst files.
Lacking instruction I downloaded both sets of files. It now seems
that the .lst files are just a text identifies for what is in the
.zip file and not really needed for the installation otherwise. Is
this correct? If so, perhaps that info should be in ReadMe file in
that download area to reduce the number of files and the time that
are needed for downloading. I know, picky, picky...., just a
suggestion for future revs.

Alan