dvips

Juan I. Montijano monti@posta.unizar.es
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 13:46:00 +0200

Hi,
I have a rare problem with dvips(k) 5.86 (from fptex).

The .ps document generated from a .dvi file is printed always in landscape
mode, independently of the options I give to dvips.exe  or  the printer
driver.  The only way I have to get the document printed out correctly is
by changing the position of the paper in the printer.

The same .dvi file converted to ps by dvips in a linux machine is printed
properly in the same printer.

Other  tex->dvi->ps  documents are printed with no problems.  This one is
a LaTeX starting with:

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper,spanish]{article}
\pagestyle{empty}
\usepackage{babel}
\usepackage{indentfirst}

Any idea of the strange behavior ?

Thanks,
Juan Ignacio

--
Juan I. Montijano              e-mail:  monti@posta.unizar.es
Dept. Matematica Aplicada      Tf.:     +34 976 761120