next version

Jody Klymak jklymak@apl.washington.edu
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 08:40:59 -0800

Hi Fabrice,

TeX is a relatively complicated program.  I'm pretty sure anyone who uses it is
capable of seperately downloading their choice out of five or six zip files and
putting them in the same directory as the "base" download.  A good README which
tells absolute newbies what is essential and what is simply goodies should
suffice to get people a minimal download that runs.  Perhaps a warning in the IS
script if they have not downloaded a certain minimum of packages and directing
them to the README would suffice to keep questions to a minimum.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
mailto:jklymak@apl.washington.edu   University of Washington