next version

Tapio Huuhka tapio.huuhka@dlc.fi
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:44:12 +0200

Anything that will keep the size of the download reasonable will be
beneficial :-). Somehow the idea of a reference system sounds good.
At least to someone like me, who wants to make a minimum effort to get
any software running, but still would like to get to know the system
and perhaps make some changes later. Would that also facilitate
optional configurations and system upgrades?

Tapio