next version

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@ese-metz.fr
04 Feb 1999 15:21:39 +0100

I'm slowly cleaning up a new version based on the upcoming
web2c-7.3beta. Many new things to automagically build the tarball.
However it takes some more time than expected.

What should be the status of those directories :
c:\TeX\man        nroff man pages
c:\TeX\info	  info documentation
c:\TeX\lib	  stubs for dlls
c:\TeX\include    include files for dlls

I wonder if these are needed by anyone (or very few people). I'm not
found of using man/info under the win32 environment, even if possible
(emacs is great for those things). Given the fact that those files
compile in ps/pdf/html, maybe we can remove them ? About the
lib/include files, unless someone wants to use the dlls in their own
code, they are useless.

Any comment welcome,

--
Fabrice