LaTeX question

Jody M. Klymak jklymak@apl.washington.edu
15 Dec 1999 11:51:33 -0800

Arthur,

Can you run it from the DOS prompt to see what the output is?

I'm guessing you haven't produced the appropriate format file.  Please
do so by running fptexutils...

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington