Re[2]: Where to place ttfonts.map ?

Roman Belenov Roman Belenov <roman@nstl.nnov.ru>
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:53:16 +0400

Hello Fabrice,

FP> Roman Belenov <roman@nstl.nnov.ru> writes:

>> Hello,
>>
>> Where should I place ttfonts.map for fpTeX-0.3 ?

FP> c:\TeX\texmf\ttf2pk

So   it  should  be  on  C:  ?  I've  already  found  out  info  about
PROGRAMINPUTS thing in kpathsea docs and use it, but IMHO where should
be some reasonable default within $TEXMF.

FP> TTF support should be better in 0.4 .

Are there any other issues besides file searching ?

BTW  I  tried  windvi  0.65  recently (I usually use dvips+gsview) and
noticed  that  after several PgUp/PgDn the page seems weird - it seems
that some old lines of text are not deleted before drawing new ones.

Best regards,
 Roman                            mailto:roman@nstl.nnov.ru