wish list

Taco Hoekwater Taco.Hoekwater@wkap.nl
Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:33:09 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

On Wed, 09 Sep 1998 10:50:12 +0100 Erik Frambach
<E.H.M.Frambach@eco.rug.nl> wrote:

> Suggestions for improvements of WINDVI:
>
> - improve the `log':
>   - get rid of `gsdll_execute_end returns -17'
>   - don't run in another window that has to be closed separately,
>     make it an option in the menu

Yes, please.

> - show at least some kind of message on start up. on some systems
>   (network, cdrom) it can take more 10 seconds before anything
>   shows up.
> - collor support: using colordvi I get strange results. try this
>   \input colordvi
>   This is `normal'.
>   \Goldenrod{This is Goldenrod},
>   \PineGreen{PineGreen}, \Gray{Gray},
>   \Lavender{Lavender} and \Red{Red}.
>   \bye
>   and see what happens when you scroll through the page and magnify and
>   demagnify. weird. using the `looking glass' can also screw up colors.

This only happens in pseudocolor mode, btw.

--
Taco Hoekwater                                        texhelp@wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --