windvi53.zip

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@esemetz.ese-metz.fr
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:19:40 +0200

Hi,

Back from holydays... this windvi53.zip should fix some problems of
the previous betas wrt w9x. New features :
- color support, mostly like dvips
- printing should work, but not yet for ps inclusions

I'm working on fixing all the following points (and this should be
done quite quickly if I'm not too lazy) :
- other pictures formats (gif/pcx/bmp/jpg)
- printing through windows spooler

I have answers for the printing problem. It won't be fast but it
should work reliably and enable to print exactly what you see.
I  know  there are   other   problems related   to  the behaviour   of
windvi.

Please, this is  a polling :  I'd like to  gather any requirements and
draw a todo-list.

Any comments / suggestions welcome as per usual !

Fabrice