windvi 0.51

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@esemetz.ese-metz.fr
17 Jul 1998 14:49:03 +0200

This is the new version of windvi with following changes :

- windvi draws directly on screen, so no more big bitmaps allocated
- support of color (dvips primitives), and removal of -fg and -bg
- printing begins to work but neither on color (colors are mixed up)
nor for postscript code
- configuration dialog boxes
- there is a test file named 'wtest.dvi' in the 'examples' directory

You may experiment  failures  by  changing  some parameters during   a
session. I will be glad to hear about them. Or any other kind of
crashes. Given the number of changes, I expect that there will be
some.

ftp://ftp.ese-metz.fr/pub/TeX/win32-beta/windvi51.zip

As per usual, I had no time to test it against w95. Sorry.

Fabrice