[Fontinst] fonts in pdftex vs tex+ghostscript

Walter Schmidt w.a.schmidt at gmx.net
Sun Jul 10 15:11:33 CEST 2005

Iorek Byrnison schrieb:

> Since Lehman's steps include the modification of pdftex.cfg (in my case, the
> copy located in my user directory), I believe that I should be able to use
> pdfLatex directly.

Lehman' guide (at least, the version you have read) is apparently
obsolete as far as this item is concerned.  With a recent teTeX,
you must _not_ edit any confguration file manually for this purpose.

The teTeX documentation should explain, where to store an additional
map file and how to add it to the configuration.  Unfortunately, the
required actions vary basically between different teTeX versions.

Walter