BUGS: 1.9.15's omx.etx and mathex.mtx

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:05:27 -0500

At 14.00 +0100 2000-11-18, Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:
>I have found a couple of bugs in the math etx and mtx files recently
>uploaded to CTAN.
>
>Comparing omx.etx and texmext.enc, there are three misnamed glyphs in oms.etx:
>
>oms.etx              texmext.enc
>
>arrowdblvertex       arrowvertexdbl
>hatwideerr           hatwidest
>tildewiderr          tildewidest

Thanks! I've changed this now.

BTW, does anyone know why the extensible recipie for bracerightmid has
arrowdblvertex/arrowvertexdbl as repeated element (instead of arrowvertex
as in braceleftmid)? This setting exists in the MF sources for cmex, so it
ought to be correct, but it looks so odd that it probably needs an
explanation in omx.etx.

>As well, mathex.mtx fails on line 110:
>
>\setint{textoperatorsize}{
>   \add{\height{product}}{\depth{product}}