v1.8 (1998/06/30): confusion rangedash/endash etc.

Sebastian Marius Kirsch skirsch@moebius.inka.de
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:46:45 -0500

Hello Alan,

I had the following problem with fontinst 1.80 as it is distributed with
teTeX-1.0:

The files ot1.etc and t1.etx use "rangedash" as glyph/slot name for the
en-dash and "punctdash" for the em-dash, whereas all the other files
(8r.etx and 8y.etx in particular) use "endash" and "emdash" as slot
name.

I'm sorry, I haven't checked whether this is the current version of
fontinst.

--
Yours, Sebastian <skirsch@t-online.de>

*** Dieses Schreiben wurde mit Hilfe einer Datenverarbeitungsanlage ***
*** erstellt und bedarf keiner Unterschrift.                        ***