[edutex] STACK

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:21:52 CET 2010

Hey, if you guys haven't heard of STACK, you should check it out!

http://stack.bham.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Here are links to some example questions:

http://www.stack.bham.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Sample_questions

(note, you may get various complaints about jsMath along the way)

Here's their development roadmap:

http://stack.bham.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Development_track