[edutex] Merging Forms and Data on the Server-side and flattening the PDF

Frank Quinn quinn at math.vt.edu
Thu Aug 20 20:31:12 CEST 2009

On Aug 20, 2009, at 11:27 AM, story at uakron.edu wrote:

> I'm investigating a product called FDFMerge Lite by Appligent,
> see http://www.appligent.com/fdfmerge-le

I've thought through what is actually needed and posted a spec on the
wiki. See Functionalty/.../print to file.  This is rather limited and
may be easier than the general case.

Implementing the (very dumb) preview mode has a higher priority at the
moment though. We will need to explain/justify what we are doing
before long, by showing examples of actual content.

Frank