[edutex] interesting reference on e-learning

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:27:29 CEST 2009

Hello:

here is a reference to a paper on e-learning that I just read recently.

Teo, C. B. and R. K. L. Gay (2006). "A knowledge-driven model to
personalize e-learning."
Journal on Educational Resources in Computing 6(1): 3.

The authors give some description of a theoretical framework
for turning "data" into "information", and "information" into
"knowledge".   It's a bit abstract (probably part of the point).
The first several pages are motivational.

I enjoyed looking at it, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Joe