[dvipdfmx] [tex-k] dvipdfm[x] problem with dashed horizontal lines

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:55:12 CEST 2021

I am not sure what you mean here though...

The absence of font mapping definition does not mean that dvipdfmx uses PK fonts, but rather, it means default settings (for the encoding and options) to be used for that font.

This behavior is the same as the original dvipdfm (without "x") and can't be changed.

Shunsaku Hirata