[dvipdfmx] Intermittent xdvipdfmx failure

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:15:04 CET 2021

Dou itashimashite, Taylor-san.

I reminded that the environment variable SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH can be used
for this purpose.
The following two different runs should generate identical text files
test-1.txt and test-2.txt

SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH=1456304492 dvipdfmx -z 0 test.xdv && hexdump
test.pdf > test-1.txt
SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH=1456304492 dvipdfmx -z 0 test.xdv && hexdump
test.pdf > test-2.txt

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata