[dvipdfmx] Intermittent xdvipdfmx failure

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:35:51 CET 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the report.

I tried to reproduce the problem but was unable to do so.

As I don't own the same installation as you, I had used my
own build of dvipdfmx 20201111 on MinGW/Win10.
The provided example was processed hundreds of times
but I had no chance to observe the same error.

I also tried the valgrind program to verify memory related
errors on Ubuntu on VirtualBox, but no access violation
error was detected.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata